I Heart TV

I love TV. You love TV. I love to read about TV. Hopefully, so do you.

9.28.2005

two words: um, ew.

Tonight I watched my favorite episode of every America's Next Top Model season: the makeover episode. It was very low on freakouts but still fun, and it most cases the makeovers GREATLY improved the models' appearances. (And here I am thinking of Coryn, who may not be a man now. Maaaybe. And Sarah, whose shorter hair shrunk her lips to half their normal size.) I totally sympathized with poor Cassandra, the girl who got all her hair cut off. I'm growing out a pixie cut and I would break down like that--or worse--if asked to cut it all off.

Last week, the best phrase of the episode was Ebony's catchphrase: Don't. Get It. Twisted. (complete with finger snaps.) Now that Ebony's gone, this week's best line goes to James St. James. I gasped when I saw him. James wrote Disco Bloodbath, the story of his time as the "first club kid" and best friend to murderer and night club fixture Michael Alig, and he is, to put it as Tyra might, fierce.

So tonight, when he saw Ebony's outfit at one of their challenges, he nearly predicted her demise by saying "Two words. Um, ew." What will next week's catchphrase be? I don't know if anything can beat "two words: um, ew," but Miss J in flippers, teaching the girls to walk, might provide something awesome.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Looks like Ben agrees with you.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home