I Heart TV

I love TV. You love TV. I love to read about TV. Hopefully, so do you.

9.14.2005

wednesday tv preview

Wednesday!

8:00 PM
George Lopez/Freddie (ABC)
Still Standing/Yes, Dear (CBS)
The Apprentice: Martha Stewart (NBC)
That '70s Show/Stacked (FOX)
One Tree Hill (WB)
America's Next Top Model (UPN)

Freddie? Why can't we have more Sarah Michelle Gellar instead? I hate The Apprentice, and I hate Martha Stewart, so I won't be watching that even with all the buzz. I'm a little ashamed to admit that I kind of like Stacked, but That '70s Show is dying a long, slow death. I hear that the cast of this season's America's Next Top Model is the hottest ever, so that probably means they're the bitchiest, too. ANTM all the way.

9:00 PM
Lost (ABC)
Criminal Minds (CBS)
E-Ring (NBC)
Head Cases (FOX)
Related (WB)
Veronica Mars (UPN)

As if there was any doubt, I'll be watching Veronica Mars, THE BEST SHOW EVER. Every person I've introduced to this show loves it, too. But my roommate and I will tape Lost on the other television. I ended last season pretty dissatisfied, but I haven't totally given up. Depends on what's in the hatch.

10:00 PM
Invasion (ABC)
CSI:NY (CBS)
Law & Order (NBC)

Nah. Nothing fascinating here.

3 Comments:

  • At 1:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i kind of want to see one episode of freddie just to see what brian austin green looks like now. but it is probably not worth it.

     
  • At 11:26 AM, Blogger Erica said…

    you could always check out some promo photos or something.

    i bet he hasn't aged well.

     
  • At 1:56 PM, Blogger Erica said…

    he had a baby with vanessa marcil?wow, i didn't know that.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home