I Heart TV

I love TV. You love TV. I love to read about TV. Hopefully, so do you.

9.16.2005

friday tv preview

Friday!

Friday is a sad, dead night.

8:00 PM
Supernanny (ABC)
Ghost Whisperer (CBS)
Dateline NBC (NBC)
Bernie Mac/Malcolm in the Middle (FOX)
What I Like About You/Twins (WB)

Jennifer Love Hewitt in Ghost Whisperer? I can't watch a show with a star who (once?) preferred to go by "Love." But I'm secretly enticed by Twins, if only because it stars Sara Gilbert. She was so funny on Roseanne once that maybe she can make a show about feuding fraternal twins running a lingerie company whose parents are Melanie Griffith and Mark Linn-Baker interesting.

9:00 PM
Hope & Faith/Hot Properties (ABC)
Threshold (CBS)
Three Wishes (NBC)
Killer Instinct (FOX)
Reba/Living with Frank (WB)

I think Reba/Living with Fran might be the most annoying hour on television all week.

10:00 PM
20/20 (ABC)
Numb3rs (CBS)
Inconceivable (NBC)

Numb3rs isn't bad, as those shows go. But none of those shows really intrigue me.

And that's it for the week. Gone are the days when Saturday meant sleeping over at my grandma's house and watching Golden Girls, Empty Nest, and Nurses.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:31 AM, Blogger Erica said…

    I haven't seen her in anything since party of five, so maybe she's improved. It's also weird to me that they would put a show sure to attract a similar audience to that of joan of arcadia in the time slot where joa failed.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home