I Heart TV

I love TV. You love TV. I love to read about TV. Hopefully, so do you.

7.22.2005

Veronica on CBS!

An anonymous reader tipped me off to this news, and here's a link to it on Neptunesite: Four episodes of Veronica Mars will air on CBS in the next few weeks! Viacom owns both UPN and CBS, and this just shows how much the network is behind VM. If we are lucky, it'll run before or after CSI or Two and a Half Men. Here is the episode breakdown:

Friday, July 29th, 8 PM - the pilot
Friday, July 29th, 9 PM - Echolls Family Christmas (#10)
Friday, August 5th, 8 PM - Clash of the Tritons (#12)
Friday, August 12th, 8 PM - Ruskie Business (#15)

Now you have no excuse! Watch! Please! I will come to your house and act out what happens in the episodes between these if necessary.

This press release also tells us that season two begins on September 21, just two short months away. It also means that there will only be about 3 weeks between the start of season two and the release of the dvd. That means that if I know you in person, I will keep all season two episodes on the tivo until you can watch all of season one in order on the dvd.

In other IMMENSELY EXCITING Veronica Mars news, my boyfriend works at a photography stock agency and yesterday got a call from someone at Veronica Mars wanting to buy stock photos for the set! My boyfriend spoke to someone on the set of Veronica Mars!

1 Comments:

  • At 4:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    LOL, I like that you'd "act it out."

     

Post a Comment

<< Home