I Heart TV

I love TV. You love TV. I love to read about TV. Hopefully, so do you.

7.20.2005

10 years of RV living

Road Rules Web celebrated the 10th anniversary of Road Rules yesterday. The website has Jake (of Road Rules Islands) talking a bit about the RR experience and an anniversary poll. It feels strange to celebrate 10 years of Road Rules when everything I've heard says the show is gone for good, though I've never heard why. Too expensive? Insurance issues? Who knows. Still, it was "the first ever adventure reality TV show and second reality TV show ever." Plus, in later years, I actually enjoyed it much more than Real World, as the "adventure" and competition elements gave it something to tune in for besides pretty people getting wasted. Happy anniversary, bastard stepbrother of Real World!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home