I Heart TV

I love TV. You love TV. I love to read about TV. Hopefully, so do you.

6.29.2005

payback

Last night, my boyfriend and I went to see Land of the Dead. Normally I'm a huge fan of zombie movies, but this one just didn't cut it for me--it was just like a crappy action movie, except with zombies. Really gross zombies. And one of those zombies was played by Shawn Roberts, otherwise known as Dean, Paige's rapist, on Degrassi: The Next Generation. When he died (I guess I'm spoiling a little, but it happens within the first five minutes of the movie), I had to stop myself from screaming, "That's what you get for raping Paige, asshole!"

1 Comments:

  • At 12:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Haha, I wrote a post about how I'm NOT usually a horror fan but loved it. The ending sucked, but my horror fan-friends liked it for the most part.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home