I Heart TV

I love TV. You love TV. I love to read about TV. Hopefully, so do you.

10.31.2005

omg! bands on the run!

In this post back in May, I discussed my love for the long-departed VH1 reality show Bands on the Run. It's probably my favorite reality show ever, even beating out the Real World/Road Rules Challenge. This morning, Reality Blurred readers that the band Faster Pussycat (I haven't heard of them, but that's not really saying much) is currently filming a pilot for a second season of BOTR, with the same format.

Bands on the Run could be back! And, even better, maybe they will re-run the first season. Oh, I'm so excited!

1 Comments:

  • At 1:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    oooooh, if they rerun season 1, i will finally be able to see what everyone was so excited about!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home