I Heart TV

I love TV. You love TV. I love to read about TV. Hopefully, so do you.

11.10.2005

last night, on veronica mars

Att: my friend Dora. Stop reading! Now! (She hasn't seen this season's episodes yet.)

So . . .

-Keith lost the election, probably because he refused to release the bus crash tape to the media. I really love the contrast between Keith, who constantly struggles to do things the "right" way, and Veronica, who is more concerned about the end and less concerned about the means.

-Is it just me, or is Lamb more evil this season? (The way he treated Veronica after her rape notwithstanding.) He used to be a bumbling idiot, and now he's more of an EVIL bumbling idiot.

-I'm sorry, but Dick would NOT have a thing for Gia. I like her less than I like Jackie (who is thankfully absent this week), and I hate Jackie. Jackie at least has a personality you can hate. This girl is so bland. Plus she reminds me of Eddie Munster.

-Yes, just like I wanted last episode, we got a small conversation between Dick and Logan about Charisma, plus a little bit about Big Dick. Awesome.

-I was NOT expecting V to find Amelia DeLongpre in that icebox. I thought maybe Amelia had just left her Palm Pilot behind. Nice surprise.

-I LOVED Veronica and Wiedman working together. I think he always did have a grudging respect for her last season. Shouldn't he be on trial for obstruction of justice too though?

-The scene between Logan and Aaron was great too. Logan seemed a bit subdued this week though, especially when Weevil came to him to talk about how Logan bought his grandma's house.

-I don't really have any complaints about this episode. Nothing especially significant happened, but everything was handled well. I'm looking forward to maybe learning a little more about what was on Meg's laptop next week though. Pretty please?

3 Comments:

  • At 7:11 PM, Blogger Scooter McGavin said…

    I also think Lamb is worse this year and I think his threat to the baseball player, who boss is now the new mayor and his daughter, who was supposed to be on the bus, are all connected. I'm starting to think Lamb might be behind it all and that was the reason he was quick to blame the bus driver.

    Also about Dick and the mayor's daughter, I have a feeling Dick has a thing for anyone who will give it up to him.


    Scooter McGavin's 9th Green

     
  • At 10:21 PM, Blogger Johnathan said…

    I loved Veronica's "Oh... Dick? _entertainingly long pause_ Dick Casablancas?" ROTFL.

    I have been enjoying the reminders both to the viewers and to Keith that Veronica is still a teenage girl - it helps to keep the show and her character realistic.

    And - Veronica and Wiedman together was scary but ultimately effective. (BTW, I want to know if Veronica downloaded any data from that Amelia's Palm? Because her computer did connect to it.)

    As far as Meg's laptop - no spoilers here other than to say watch the first scene at UPN.com.

     
  • At 1:59 PM, Blogger Erica said…

    scooter-I think you're right about Dick. But Jackie wasn't supposed to be on the bus (Gia, the mayor's daughter, was.)

    johnathan-somehow I've been so busy at work that I haven't watched the first scene yet! But I guess I will see it tonight.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home