I Heart TV

I love TV. You love TV. I love to read about TV. Hopefully, so do you.

7.27.2005

YOU can be on the challenge. Yes, you.

Bunim-Murray and Real World/Road Rules Challenge offer regular people the chance to compete.

I'm a little ashamed to admit that if I were in better physical shape, and didn't already have plans to go to the beach on Saturday, I would actually consider trying out. My refusal to hook up with anyone or drink at all would get me zero screen time, so I could worry more about winning ~$50,000 and less about looking like an asshole. Though I think that the one thing all people on reality shows have in common is that money is more important than not looking like an asshole.

5 Comments:

  • At 3:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I came to your site because of your tired posting on the TVGasm site. No wonder I was disappointed in your posting there... you like shitty shows and you are not a very good writer. Jeers to TVGasm for letting you write for them.

     
  • At 4:15 PM, Blogger Erica said…

    Thanks for sharing your opinion. If you have a complaint for TVGasm, feel free to bring it up with J-Unit.

     
  • At 12:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I have a complaint for you and your writing. I like TVGasm. But thanks for the advice.

     
  • At 2:36 PM, Blogger Erica said…

    I was referring for the problem you seem to have with TVGasm hiring me.

     
  • At 12:04 PM, Blogger Erica said…

    I was trying to tell you that if you don't like my columns on TVGasm, you should share your opinions with them as well as here with me.

    I get it, you think I'm a shitty writer. Well, I'd rather be a shitty writer than a shitty person. If you don't like my writing, stop visiting my website. Don't you have better things to do than to keep coming back to a website you clearly hate?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home