I Heart TV

I love TV. You love TV. I love to read about TV. Hopefully, so do you.

8.02.2005

don't feed phil

Now that I have had Tivo for awhile, you can tell how much I like a show by how soon I watch it after it is taped. Right now I have 3 or 4 episodes of Veronica Mars, my most favorite show, waiting for me on the Tivo; my plan is to watch them all in a row this weekend while eating newman-o's and snuggling on the couch. Shows that I like a lot, but not as much as VM, get watched within 2 days, usually. Shows that are low on the totem pole can languish for days or even over a week.

I watched Sunday's episode of Celebrity Fit Club 2 last night, so with that turnaround, you should know that I like it very much. I wrote about how much I liked the first episode, but it's still high on my list of shows to watch right now.

One thing I like about CFC2 is how the participants (Jackee Harry, Gary Busey, Phil Margera, Toccara Jones, Jani Lane, Wendy Kaufman, Victoria Jackson, and Willie Aames) don't live in a house together. In fact, they don't even all live in the same city. It's up to each one to go home and try to incorporate the diets and exercises into their "real" lives, coming back every 2-3 weeks for a physical challenge and weigh-in.

Although I like all the contestants, my favorites so far are Toccara, for her awesome self-confidence, and Phil, because he's Phil. How can you not love Phil? He just looks so genuinely nice. He has by far the best attitude of anyone on the show or anyone on a reality show.

This Wikipedia entry tells how much each member of Celebrity Fit Club 1 lost. Phil and Gary are definitely on track to beat those totals, but I'm not sure about anyone else.

2 Comments:

  • At 3:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Is that Jackee of 227 fame?
    -am

     
  • At 3:38 PM, Blogger Erica said…

    yes! she has not lost any of her spunk.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home