I Heart TV

I love TV. You love TV. I love to read about TV. Hopefully, so do you.

6.01.2005

veronica mars reruns

Via Neptunesite, here's the schedule so far for this summer's Veronica Mars reruns. I've added the episode number in parentheses. Reruns will air Wednesdays at 9, except for the pilot which will air on a Tuesday:

6/14/05
"Pilot" SPECIAL TUESDAY SHOWING! (1)

6/15/05
"Return of the Kane" (6)

6/22/05
"An Echolls Family Christmas" (10)

6/29/05
"Silence of the Lamb" (11)

7/6/05
"Clash of the Tritons" (12)

7/13/05
"Lord of the Bling" (13)

7/20/05
"Mars vs. Mars" (14)

7/27/05
"Russkie Business" (15)

I'm a little upset that they're not showing all the episodes, but I wonder if they'll show the rest of the episodes after the 27th. It seems likely that they would, since the last two episodes were the best of the season, and then they would have shown 11 through to the end, which isn't so bad. plus, the earlier episodes are lighter on lilly kane stuff and heavier on the mystery of the week. still, one of my favorite episodes is #4, The Wrath of Con, which features flashbacks from homecoming and Lilly's memorial video.

Anyway, I hope everyone watches. My roommate Allison and I had been planning to have a VM party at our house, showing the first 3 episodes to all the people we've pressured to watch, but I'm not sure of the status of that now. We could watch #1 and #6 and #10 and I could stand in front of the room and fill people in on what happens in between.

It doesn't seem to be up on the web yet, but I saw in the latest TV Guide, in their "what we hope happens at the Emmys" article, that they've got as much love for Veronica Mars as I do. They had it picked as their hope for one of the best drama nominees, and Kristen Bell as their hope to win best actress. Not likely to happen, but hopefully their enthusiasm, and the enthusiasm of so many other critics, is enough to bring some more viewers to the second season. Now let's just hope it's better than the second season of The O.C.

3 Comments:

  • At 5:16 PM, Blogger Marc said…

    i vote for you acting out various episodes. i hope you use props and speak in different voices!

     
  • At 1:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I want to par-tee down! I need to reinvigorate my social life now that my Mom's appointments are more regular and (I saved the best for last) work is almost over! You heart TV, I heart the month of June.
    -am

     
  • At 2:54 PM, Blogger Erica said…

    yes! also, you have not met jon yet. i keep thinking that one night we should have a williamsburg double date when i am at his house.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home