I Heart TV

I love TV. You love TV. I love to read about TV. Hopefully, so do you.

5.26.2005

planning for summer

The Futon Critic has a useful grid of all the summer schedules. My plan for the summer is really to catch up on my netflix, but there are still a few shows I'd like to check out. I just set the tivo to tape Medium, House (both regular season shows that I want to check out based on recommendations), Beauty and the Geek, and Hit Me Baby One More Time, with a few others still on the table (tivo only has schedules about a week or so in advance.)

Any other recommendations of broadcast tv I should be watching this summer? Or, more importantly, anything on cable? I wish some of my favorite cable stations were included on this grid.

10 Comments:

  • At 1:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    is house the funny one or the drama one? i want to see the funny one. i have enough medical show drama at work.

     
  • At 2:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    house is both funny and drama -- he's a misanthropic bastard, but there is a new medical mystery every week. scrubs is the funny one.

     
  • At 2:42 PM, Blogger Erica said…

    wait suzun what funny one were you talking about? because i know you already know about scrubs.

     
  • At 2:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    house is on during the week, but there is something on saturday night that is funny and about doctors. well, about medical students. maybe it's just called intern?

    house is not the one that i am thinking of.

     
  • At 10:51 PM, Blogger Marc said…

    i think suzun is thinking about grey's anatomy.

     
  • At 9:52 AM, Blogger Erica said…

    yeah suzun, i think you are thinking about gray's anatomy, although it is not really funny.

     
  • At 12:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I can't stand Grey's Anatomy! That actress gives me the creeps because she was in that Law & Order based on the Paul Bernardo/Karla Homolka murders.

    the_automatik

     
  • At 10:45 AM, Blogger Erica said…

    which episode of L&O was that?

     
  • At 1:48 AM, Blogger Marc said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 1:49 AM, Blogger Marc said…

    if you're looking for some light lunchtime reading this week, pick up this past friday's entertainment weekly - it's the summer tv issue.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home